Day 248: Publish a front page story
May 9, 2011 § 1 Comment
- My drawing/coloring skills have not improved since the 3rd grade.
- I apparently have a problem drawing things proportionally (i.e. Mt. Hood vs. me).
- It was not intentional that my mother looks like my little sister. She would opt for death over wearing a dress like that.
- Brave is not checked because my mother is deathly afraid of spiders and freeways.
- Craftsy is not checked because the only class my mother ever got a C in was Home Ec. Not much has changed since those days.
- Wise is not checked because I thought that made her sound old, like Socrates or Gandalf, which I didn’t think she would appreciate.
Happy Mother’s Day 2011.